Monday, April 22, 2013

Brandon's FIVE!

Today is Brandon's fifth birthday and he's had a GREAT day! He got to start out at preschool celebrating with all his preschool classmates. Then we took a few of his friends to Chuck E. Cheese. The kids played games, ate pizza, got a cool visit from Chuck E., Brandon got to go in the "ticket blaster" and they ended the party picking out prizes from the prize counter. I'd say it was a pretty successful day for him. 

Here's a little about Brandon currently.

What's your favorite color? red and blue
What's your favorite tv show? Power Rangers
Who's your best friend? Elijah
What's your favorite thing about preschool? playing with my friends
What's your favorite primary song? Every single one
What's your favorite movie? Despicable Me
Where's your favorite place to go? everywhere
What's your favorite food? mashed potatoes
What's your favorite dessert? brownies
What do you want to be when you grow up? A Daddy
Where do you want to go on your mission? Hawaii
If you could buy any toy, what would you buy? Every boy toy
What's your favorite thing to do outside? Swing on the swing and jump on the trampoline
How much do you weigh? 40 pounds
What's your favorite restaurant? Subway
What do you like to do with Ashlyn? wrestle
What do you like to do with Leah? wrestle
What do you like to do with Carter? Wrestle (are we seeing a theme)
What do you like to do with Daddy? Wrestle
What do you like to do with Mommy? Snuggle (That's my boy!)


The gang
Carson, Audrey, Elijah, Brandon, Ryan and Carter


Playing games. Lots and lots of games.







Dancing with Chuck E. 


A little bit of mommy and daddy love!




He loved the crown and medal he got!




Blurry but it's all we got of all of us. 
(The girls were at school. Don't worry we'll celebrate with them too.)


That Sam's Club makes some serious dark colored icing. It was ALL over the place.


Love those kissy lips. Even with red icing all over them.


The ticket blaster was a party favorite!





Crazy face boy! He loves his legos.



Man it looks like Christmas around here! 
He got some awesome loot! 


Who's gonna clean up this mess? Oh....I made Leah do it. I'm so nice!


We sure love you Brandon! You love to snuggle one minute and wrestle the next. You are all boy and then some! And we couldn't be happier that you are a part of our family!

7 comments:

Phillips Family said...

I just adore this kid and I love that him and Elijah are such good buds. Still can't believe he's FIVE! I love all his answers to ur questions...such boy answers! Thanks for having Elijah come spend his bday with him...he LOVED it!

Jenn said...

Happy birthday to Brandon!! Looks like he had a blast with his cool friends!!

Beth said...

Yay Brandon!!! We sure love him over here. :)

RachelAA said...

So great - he's practically a celebrity over here!

Mindy said...

You know it was a good party if everyone's got frosting all over their faces. :-)

Dana said...

Brandon, you are so lucky to have such great parents who give you exciting birthday parties with great friends. I know you enjoyed every minute. What a handsome boy you are. I sure miss and love you. Grandma Dana

Camille said...

5?! How is he 5?! I remember him when he was a baby and he was SO CUTE and I was going to steal him from you!!!! And he STILL has the kissiest lips...just like when he was a baby! And his favorite movie is the same as me!!! I hope he had a great day!!!

P.S. random question. Where did you get your area rug? We have LOTS of wood floor in our new house, and I am in need of some, and I like yours. Thanks!!!