Friday, April 19, 2013

Take your Kid to Work Day

This year's theme at Dreamworks was of course "The Croods". Ashlyn and Leah were hoping to be in "Eep's" group, but they got in the "Grug" group (the dad. I think that's his name. I could be wrong.) Anyway, they of course had a BLAST and always tell me it's the best day EVER!

They got to do fun activities, have lunch with their Dad and then the kids who had a parent currently working on "Dragon's 2" (that would be Paul) got to draw pictures of dragons that might make it into the actual movie, which comes out next year I believe. 

After the festivities were over, the girls got to hang out with their Dad at his desk. I'm quite sure Paul got just about NOTHING done that day, but he's a good sport and loves having them for the day!

Next year Brandon will be with the girls too. Don't know how that's all gonna work out? Paul might just have to leave after the kids are done with their activities. LOL!



Oh my goodness, my girls are getting so big. It's killing me. But I love it at the same time! Aren't they just the cutest things ever? I sure love them!







I have to thank Paul for remembering to take these awesome pictures of the day. He's not the biggest picture taker, so I was very happy he remembered. Although it might have had something to do with my constant reminders too! Hehe......

1 comment:

Dana said...

What a fun time for Ashlyn and Leah. Paul is a great dad.