Apparently if you hold your child back long enough, they will show you up and learn to do something anyway. Leah has been asking me and Paul for months to PLEASE take the training wheels off of her bike. I kept telling her no because I didn't have time to teach her to ride a bike and still watch her little brothers. Well today at the park she hopped on her friends bike and took off. No problem at all. Like she's been doing it forever. I think that qualifies me for the "(sucky) Mom of the Year Award".
I sure am proud of this girl though! She's been impressing me left and right lately.
3 comments:
This video isn't working for me. Bummer. But yay for Leah!
Does she know how to ride razor scooter's? This was my lazy way of teaching my kids how to learn to balance. Once they had the razor scooter down, I knew they could balance and ride a bike.
Haha! That's funny. Good for her - see I have the opposite problem. I keep asking Tyler if I can take off his training wheels and he tells me no.
The video didn't work but I am sure Leah was off like an airplane. She is amazing and has little fear of any adventure. Quite a girl.
Post a Comment