Thursday, April 4, 2013

Last Saturday

It's been spring break this week and while I have lots to blog about, I wanted to post some pictures from last week before I forget.

Saturday was a busy fun day. We started out with a pancake breakfast and Easter egg hunt at the church. The kids had a great time. All except Brandon that is. He was kind of a crazy egg hunter and after being nice and sharing his over abundance of eggs, he decided he was done and threw a huge fit. I had to end up carrying him into the car and buckling him up while he screamed and yelled and hit me. But other than that, it was a nice morning.

After getting home Paul and I got ready and went down to the temple for a sealing of a couple in our ward. The husband had been inactive for years when the missionaries contacted him and his wife. His wife got baptized. He came back with her and a year and a half later they got sealed together. It was so nice to get to be there. They have no family that could attend, but a big ward family that could. So it was really neat to be there.

That evening my Encino gals got together for a belated birthday celebration for Brooke. We hung out at my house and ate and laughed and ate some more until well after midnight. It was a fun night.



















1 comment:

Dana said...

Fun Easter egg hunt. How great for your friends to get sealed. You never know when someone will have a change of heart and return to activity.

I'll never forget the morning you were dressing Brandon for church and he was kicking and screaming about wearing church clothes and you burst out laughing. You said something like "this is so comical or hilarious" I was glad to see how cool you were in that situation. quite amazing