Friday, April 19, 2013

Hehe... I'm so naughty

I've been going on a walk a couple times a week with a few friends lately. The weather is so nice and we're trying to enjoy it while it lasts. We usually walk down this one road where there isn't much around and we're usually gone for at least an hour or so. Well, I forgot to have Brandon use the bathroom beforehand, so yup...he's definitely doing what you think he's doing. Right there on the side of the road with cars whizzing on by. Haha....Poor boy will probably either think this is the coolest picture ever someday, or he will hate me for it! Knowing him, it'll probably be the first.


And so as to not end on a bad note, here's my handsome little guy with one of his many many MANY trio block creations. He is constantly building and rebuilding. Sometimes more than he would like, as his little brother likes to destroy. So we are working on that.  But I try to tell Brandon it's just another opportunity to make a cooler creation. So far, he's still just mad when Carter wrecks it. I can't say I don't blame him! 

This one was made special for his buddy Elijah. Brandon requested I take a picture of him with it and send it to his mom to show him. So that's what we did! So glad for good friends for my kids.


3 comments:

Beth said...

Aw, I was thinking you should've dropped him off at my place yesterday and he could've played with Audrey and Adam ;).

Mindy said...

Ah ha ha ha! I didn't know you ACTUALLY took a picture of this!! Pfff!

Dana said...

That's so cool Brandon. I love and miss you, Grandma Dana