Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Leah Brag

I gotta brag about my little Leah for a bit, so please indulge me.

She is a super star at school! She loves it. She loves going, she loves structure and she loves having a schedule. She loves being with her friends and socializing. She's never happy when there is a day off and usually counts the days until she starts up again (I try not to take it personally. Haha).

This week was a big one for her. Not only was she the only one in her class to get 100% on her math DCA (benchmark) test, she got to have a subway lunch with her teacher because of it AND she got the Principal's Award with her name on the marquee as one of this week's Valiant Vikings. It's a hard award to get and I'm SO incredibly proud of her for how well she does in school! 

Keep up the amazing work Leah. WE LOVE YOU!



This is what her Teacher wrote about her and what the Principal read over the PA system Monday morning! We knew she was getting the award before Spring Break started, so Paul was sneaky and went into the teachers lounge during morning announcements to hear it. 


5 comments:

Beth said...

Yay!! Go Leah! Her name looks so pretty on that marquee :)

RachelAA said...

That's pretty dang cool. And a pretty dang awesome daddy! Cute.

Phillips Family said...

Leah you're da bomb!!

Dana said...

Wow Leah, way to go. You are a super student and fantastic young lady. I love you, Grandma Dana

Dana said...

Wow! Leah you area super star student. I am so proud of you. I love you Grandma D